top of page

Contestant Rules

  • To enter, please complete the online entry form below and submit your information.

    • A total of 20 pies will be accepted. 

  • There is a $10 per pie entry fee.  It is payable via PayPal when you complete your online entry form.

  • Pies are to be delivered to the “Pie Contest” tent beside the Welcome Tent at the OBFM on Saturday, July 6th.  Your pie should be there by 9 am.  Judging begins at 9:30.

  • Pie filling and pie crusts must be made from scratch.  No store bought pies or pie crusts are allowed.

  • Contestants do not have to be present to win but need to be close to their phones in case they receive the winning phone call.

  • The Grand Prize winner will be awarded 60% of the pie entry fees and the runner-up will receive the remaining 40% of the entry fees.

  • Please return to the Pie Contest Tent at 10:30am if you are a winner.  You will receive your prize and have your photo taken.  (Note:  Photos become the property of the OBFM and may be used in subsequent advertising).

  • After the judging and awards, the remaining pie slices, less one for yourself, will be sold to hungry shoppers.

  • For additional info, you may contact Inez Leyden at inez@nc.rr.com

bottom of page